The holiday season is just around the corner and social schedules, family gatherings and company parties are quickly filling our calendars – and time! Whether you’re simply attending or playing host, we’re sharing tips to planning easy holiday parties.
1. Plan ahead! Time is of the essence and planning ahead gives you the opportunity to make the best decisions for your party. There’s nothing worse than the last-minute hustle of trying to bring all the final details together.
2. Festive and fun! Add simple details that are easy and hassle free to add more charm and style to your event. We’re longtime fans of Bouqs.com and are always in favor of using flowers to add a seasonal splash. Our eyes are on pinecones (gold leafed!), classic red poinsettias in modern vases and white candles.
3. Extra help! (Even Santa has his elves!) This year opt to hire affordable party helpers to be your magical extra pair of hands. Enjoy letting your KrooMember take your guests’ coats, bartend, pass appetizers, wash dishes and keep things clean. Trust us, this might be your favorite gift of the season.
4. Food for thought! Keep your menu simple, but impressive. Add a few new appetizers to the menu and a few of your tried and true recipes. Let your guests enjoy a variety of savory and sweet finger-foods that require easy prep.
5. Avoid the entertainment block! There’s no time to stress over making sure your guests are entertained or running around planning games. Let the sound of live music be the entertainment. We love GigTown for booking amazing music talent. Live guitarist and holiday tunes? Yes, please!